The legal bit
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us via email to email@example.com or via our Facebook Page, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
These terms and conditions will apply to all orders for products, which are to be delivered in the UK or dispatched to worldwide locations.
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the special conditions.
- Product – means a product displayed for sale on the website
- Product description – means that part of the website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual product are provided.
- Special conditions – means the terms and conditions in the product description.
- Users – means the users of the website collectively.
- Personal information – means the details provided by you.
- We/us – means The Linen Lounge
- Website – means the website located at https://thelinenlounge.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
- Cookies – means small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
- United Kingdom (UK) – means England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- You – means a user of the website.
Use of our website
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us and our suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees arising out of any breach of the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website
- Change the conditions from time to time and your continued use of the website (or any part of it) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website